WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Self destruct now!

:bustagutplz:

I prepared for wood, but did not expect it to be this good. 10!

CVAnimation responds:

Wood, Good?
Ah-ha! See what I did there?
Thanks!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I can't believe how sweet being a doctor is!

Open that shit up!

.::Ambience::. .::Ambience::.

Well...

I liked it, regardless of the animation quality. Believe it or not, this happens to me on a daily basis. I love how he freaks out about the noise that going underground makes, ha ha ha.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

lol

Disregarding what the previous dipshit has said, I think this movie is great. Nobody is whining about Bauman, it's just funny that did steal things, and got caught. Too bad it's still up, I think it's a pretty shitty site. I liked the part where they banged his mom. Well deserved, the funny part is I don't think he'll be stealing *this flash, ha.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

That was crazy!

I really like the style in this flash. The music is amazing, although I don't know what he's saying. The Super Mario bit at the end was a nice cherry on the sundae. Very excellent!

Wonchop responds:

Geehee

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

EXCELLENT

This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Very catchy, and totally awesome.

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

Funny

I liked it the whole way through. Screw the guys who said the voice acting stunk, I think it rocked. Mario's voice in particular fit perfectly. Keep up the good work!

It'sa me, Mario!

Great Heights Great Heights

3 1/2 stars

It was interestng! The animation COULD use some work, but the images you used in the beginning really set a mood with the song. By the way, I am a fan of The Postal Service, so I went easy on you. It seemed like you stopped caring at the end of the song and started doing random things. Don't do that, that's no fun.

Keep up the good work!

Kraken17 responds:

Yeah, I got kinda tired and started trying some funny things I was thinking about. I rushed this animation because I haven't put anything up for a while. Forgive me, God!

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

*silence*

Super Larryo nods his head in agreement with odinmaster2003.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Gnarly

I found this to be quite hilarious. I thought for sure, seeing as how I also made a mario flash, that this would get dumped on. I was wrong. It was very random and at some points just sheer brilliant. I hope to one day master the art of comedy!

And it's about time Toad told people about his salsa. I mean, seriously, doesn't anybody notice how many of those toads there are in the Mushroom Kingdom? Toad is a lady's man.